- University graduates with an accumulated average marks of 7.0 or above;
- Having good knowledge in accounting, auditing, finance or tax is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, including reading, writing, speaking and listening; and
- Computer literacy.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application and resume must be in English, with a recent photo & transcript attached;
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – [Position applied for] – HCMC/Hanoi Office
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission of application is 9:00AM