1. Community-Based Program (CBP)
• Execute assigned integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns, programs, experiences and/ or promotions proactively to strengthen sales as well as enhance weight management product brands among consumers & ABOs;
• Support innovative offerings that fit with specific community-inspired platforms and engage prospects/ consumers and helps drive migration (i.e. Body Key CBP is good examples of consumer program improving consumer perception);
• Support distributor engagement and business excellence;
• Execute assigned CBP’s challenge development activities, distributors’ sponsored events and various proactive and responsive contacts necessary to execute against business objectives.
2. Product Marketing – Beauty
• Assist in Artistry Marketing and Advertising jobs;
• Support in selection and offering project as a key team member;
• Working with cross functional team to deliver job assigned results;
• Record and tracking brand performance: volume sales data/ promotion data by month/ quarter/ & daily administrative tasks;
• Perform market analysis and research on competition.
• Final year student or Fresh University Graduate with minimum GPA at 7.0/10;
• Any majors with people development mindset;
• Proactive and innovative to get things done and improved;
• Balance between humble & confident to build relationship and communicating with people;
• Efficient English in working environment.