Purpose of the position
- Perform Order to Cash processes which include write off, litigation and debt recovery as well collections process, pre due, credit limit exceeded and sales ledger review.
- Perform Record to Report processes which include completing recurring entry and posting sheets check and solve issues in GL postings, petty cash payments, counting of petty cash and reviewing line items in the general ledger.
- Complete processes to control customer credit: generic collections process, overdue/bad debt process, sales ledger review, credit risk analysis, write off process;
- VAT/SST declaration;
- Physical stock count, petty cash count;
- Petty cash payment;
- Issue sundry invoices, issue invoice for POSs;
- Perform period closing procedures and reconciliation to ensure accuracy of POS, GIT, revenue, cash balance, spare part;
- Work with legal department regarding bad debt recovery;
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, HGSS and other key stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance with Opco regulatory and tax requirements by following guidance provided by the Otc Opco Lead;
- Support internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested.
- University degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance or related subject;
- Experience in Account Receivable, Inventory and CASH payment;
- Good interpersonal skills and communication in English;
- Good understanding of ERP Accounting Systems;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* CV title: Position_Name