Working in the advertising, digital or marketing sectors, an Client Success Director ensures the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters, to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
However, an Client Success Director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Client Success Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work. Often they will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in DigiPencil’s new business program.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies.
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service.
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to- day basis.
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing client.
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- AON Insurance
- Late-afternoon meal bonus
- Year-end 13rd month bonus
- Sale performance bonus