- Manage the day-to-day digital campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with our Business Development team to oversee performance reporting, optimization suggestions and competitive analysis.
- Partner with our Biz Dept/Social team to provide insightful and strategic value to planning work.
- Discover and identify areas for improvement of Digital Media Channel efforts.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly routines, including performance dashboards and metrics reporting.
- We would like to hear from those who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field preferred.
- Basic knowledge of digital media and working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong project management skills are required with the ability to deliver results within tight schedule.
- Familiarity with product offerings and performance metrics from a variation of digital media platform (e.g., Display,
- Video, Search, Mobile and Social advertising platforms)
- One to one training with Digital Media Leader and Manager
- Chance to work with big global and Vietnamese brands
- Being able to approach all trendy Digital Media Tools and strategies.