- Indentify, collect and optimise data for use in agencies request.
- Working under the supervision of Business Development Manager to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients/agencies.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Business Development Manager on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative (You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER)
- Effective teamworking skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- A steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- A willingness to learn & a passion for social media marketing and an understanding of what makes a good social media campaign
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Receive a competive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance.
- Receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.