- Presentations & recommendations to clients based on YouNet Digital research results in order to help them with their marketing strategies.
- Initiate and build client relationship, manage daily client requests and anticipate client demands to pro-actively find solutions.
- Being responsible for effectiveness of communication activities & services consulted & provided to customers.
- Cooperating with other related departments to follow contracts and contract terminations.
- Pitching new customers in term of consulting and providing communication solutions.
- Supporting other departments in pitching new customers.
- More than 1 years’ experience in digital agency at related positions
- Having ambition to become a successful businessman.
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team.
- Willing to learn and enjoy new challenges. High sense of responsibility, result-oriented.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Prefer candidates with good English skills.
- Net salary: Negotiable
- Get training in social media research, marketing analysis, brand analysis, social listening.
- Gain deep knowledge about online behavior of consumers regarding the assigned product categories.
- Job Review every 6 months.
- Periodic health examinations.