- Responsible for maintaining existing clients
- Responsible for day-to-day client servicing of assigned accounts & projects.
- Follow up their inquires
- Prepare contracts, bidding process
- Interfaces with client contacts and others in a professional, positive and appropriate manner.
- Independently manages assigned projects on time & ensures the inter-departmental job flow
- Is gaining knowledge of the full range of resources, available throughout the company.
- Is generally familiar with work of other account teams, other offices and operating units.
- Pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team and agency.
- 2 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experiences in Marketing Agencies is preferred
- Good in writing, content strategy building
- Experiences in handling clients and pitching
- Drafts sound, credible documents such as client memos, news releases, case histories, by liners, backgrounders, op-ed pieces, brochures and collateral materials.
- Demonstrates competence at using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
- Good presentation skills.
- Contributes to presentations using internal or external resources.
- Balances work load and tasks, communicating effectively with team members to reliably implement assignments on budget and on deadline.
- Net salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.