- Sales quota carrier and single point of contact for all Services in their assigned accounts across a cluster of emerging markets in South East and South Asia markets (New Markets)
- Advises customer Business and Technology Decision Makers how to best realize the value from their Microsoft technology investments through strategic business alignment, innovation, implementation, productive use and support.
- Customer Centric – understand your customers, key opportunities and problems that we can help address through digital transformation.
- Create clear narratives and target our value propositions to have great impact with your customers.
- Deliver key sales and revenue targets by creating and managing a balanced pipeline of opportunities.
- Create robust account plans that begin with our customer’s business landscape, develop an evolving go-to-market set of messages and approach, and provide a structure that fully utilises the wider team and resources available
- New business focus – identifying solution/service/consultancy opportunities for Microsoft, scoping the opportunities, closing consulting services and premier support renewals
- Orchestrate a large virtual team across the Services business Navigate and Collaborate with the wider stakeholders within Microsoft, including sellers within our Enterprise Partner Group (EPG).
- Proven track record of delivering against multi-million dollar sales or financial targets
- Experience in selling consulting services to Business & IT Decision Makers/buying centres in enterprise accounts.
- Strong experience in demand generation and new business selling.
- Customer-centric point of view – you will be passionate about how technology can help enterprises transform and how we build value propositions for not only IT decision makers but business decision makers.
- Demonstrate an ability to work at a CXO level, understanding the complexities that are inherent to customers of this size
- Ability to challenge our customers (in an appropriate way), to build credibility through bringing a new perspective and insight to the conversation
- Ability to create account and/or market plans that balance short term commercial targets with mid to long term market growth
Personal Skills Required:
- Driven, proactive and extremely comfortable with setting a fast pace around how you and your team work
- Challenge the traditional status-quo of IT Sales. Make it happen attitude
- Rigorous and diligent in how you operate and deal with clients
- High social IQ and self-awareness Ability to quickly build rapport with external and internal stakeholders alike
- High standard of communication, presentation and written skills
Skills And Qualifications:
- An appreciation and understanding of what IT can do for your customers, but not necessarily detailed operational knowledge
- Strong sales skills and the ability to ask the right sales questions, from why change is needed to budgets to the decision-making process
- Ability to navigate a complex business to get the answers you need
- Tenacious sales instinct
- Work with a multinational player at the top of the market
- Join an expert team and become a primary point of contact on big projects for large, interesting customers
- Learn a lot through training and living out our sales methodologies, built on best practice Sell Microsoft as a brand – as well as our professional services and technology
*Please noted that you should have an Microsoft account or you can create one when click “Apply Now” on Microsoft website