- Identify new business opportunities and develop new business from new client
- Develop communication strategies/plan, quotation and make presentations to clients which include receiving brief, leading brainstorm in team, proposal writing and presenting ideas to clients.
- Lead and coordinate with team to implement the projects.
- Responsible for monitoring the project to make sure implementation process follow the proposal and get the best outcome.
- Along with Director, is responsible for handling the information as required by the project or crisis situations the media (if any).
- Measure and report performance of campaigns.
- At least 3-year experience in managerial positions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as presentation and persuasion
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Can brainstorm and create a strategic plan
- Can orientate, supervise and create content
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, proactive individual with a positive “solutionist” attitude
- English fluency
- Salary: negotiable
- Bonus: based on projects