- Individually prospect, pitch and close sales.
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points.
- Seeking new customers and new routing from retained customers.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business.
- Establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Co-ordinate with other departments such as technical, design, product, accountant, admin…to follow up the contract’s status.
- Make monthly traffic and user report to customer.
- Making sales report to Sales Director weekly.
- Experience: At least 2 years.
- Qualification: Bachelor.
- Fluently English. (Is a must).
- Have knowledge and experience in Sales Banner.
- Good at negotiation, communication and presentation.
- Organized with good phone, procedure.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and results-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Time management.
- Online knowledge: Online mobile, Online music.
- Looks beautiful (Prefer).
- Latest Photo (Photo as natural as possible)
- Information, work experience already exists and specify where you want to apply
- We only offer interviews with knowledgeable applicants that are relevant to NCT’s business model and job requirements.
- After the 3-day interview, the successful candidates will be notified by the HR department directly via email or telephone.