- Leverage data and research in order to generate insights and develop narratives that will unlock opportunities for Google and our clients.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the industry/vertical, the competitive landscape, client products, and key business issues that affect the client and industry.
- Monitor and analyze online marketing and campaign performance data in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements that will optimize ad campaigns.
- Encourage advertisers to incorporate Google’s various ad strategies to optimize their ROI. Provide campaign updates and recommendations, and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their business growth.
- Provide customer training and orientation on Google products. Communicate effectively with Vietnamese and English speaking clients.
- Minimum qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Google products such as AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred Qualifications
- 4 years of experience in performance digital marketing.
- Demonstrated record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Effective organizational, analytical, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills.