- Manage inventory data
- Reconcile interco data with other operations within corporation
- Monthly reconcile between Oracle and Bravo system: AP, AR interco, inventory, fixed asset.
- Check VAT output report of all branches, assist GA to submit monthly VAT report
- Prepare & send reports to Statistic Department, Planning & Investment Department monthly, quarterly,
- In charge of petty cash, conduct cash count & report
- Lead & join stock count activities half-yearly
- Other tasks assign by Chief Accountant.
- College or University graduation, major in Accounting/ Finance
- Minimum 1 experience in receivable accounting role
- Previous experience in multinational companies
- Verbal and written communication in English capability
- Good communication & time management skills
- Attention to details
- Accuracy, reliable, high responsibility
- Ability in using MS Office (Excel, Word…)