- Fleet Accounting & Payable Collecting
- Internal Accounting
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment process
- Credit checks
- Applicants should be Finance or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this – position.
- Maximum of 1-2 years of accounting experience at consultancies or consumer focused companies.
- Must be entrepreneurial and comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves. The ideal candidate is an accountable self-starter who gets excited about having a blank canvas and building from the ground up.
- Is highly organized, works smart, has strong attention to detail and thrives in getting things done.