- Verify documentation (check invoice, contract, other supporting document) and make petty cash reimbursement to staff; conduct cash count at month end
- Verify documentation and make bank transfer to vendors on a weekly basis
- Overall invoice issue system (ERP software, financial invoice) and assist other departments for any issues related to invoice issued to students/families
- Prepare all kind of reports related to revenue on a timely basis and requested by management team
- Follow up to ensure there is no overdue tuition fee collection
- Complete monthly bookkeeping (including cash and non-cash entry) by given deadline
- Prepare the reconciliation of all balance sheet items (assets and liability accounts)
- Assist with tax declaration on a timely basis
- Assist with annual audit
- Perform other responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good command of MS Excel and MS Word
- Responsible, diligent, detail-oriented and result-oriented
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn
- 1-2 years of previous corporate work experience in any discipline
- Graduate of a reputable university with strong academic performance
- Good understanding of business language, practices and settings
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Ruthless about the Results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact. You care about actual, measurable result.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more
Everest Education is an equal opportunity company that employs personnel without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental impairment, and socio-economic status. You will be held to our standards of excellence regardless of background.
Note: For legal compliance, the exact requirements for non-Vietnamese workers are subject to Vietnamese laws for working permit for foreigners.