Our ideal candidate is someone who look at a receipt and recognize instantly a difference between 5.100 and 5,100. Someone who is obsessed with numbers and is organized and thoughtful when collecting payables!
What You Will Learn
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment process
- Data entry
- Credit checks
What We Require
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in cash flow management and new management technology. You will also learn how to work and adapt in an ever-changing environment and have ample opportunity to network with young like-minded fellows.
- This is an unpaid internship & the recruitment is on rolling basis.
- You are expected to work 20 hours a week at Chopp’s office in District 1.