- Administer and process all petty cash transactions according to PwC policies and procedures.
- Prepare reimbursement claims, cash counts, and cash reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Ensure petty cash vouchers are signed for and filed numerically, processing them into the accounting system.
VAT input declaration and posting of recharge expenses to iPower system
- Input VAT input declarations for all payments transactions occurring during the month.
- Reconcile VAT declarations with the accounting books to ensure accuracy.
- Post expenses that are recharged to clients into the iPower system.
- Follow up staff advances for timely clearance on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that requests for advances are correctly authorised before paying out cash, and the person receiving the advance signs for cash received.
- Prepare general journals of advance transactions in iPower and the accounting system accurately and in time.
- Assist in all other areas of financial management as required from time to time by Finance Leaders.
Perform others tasks that are assigned.
- Fresh graduate or final year student in accounting and/or finance management.
- Attention to detail and excellent maths aptitude.
- Strong communication in conversation and via written correspondence and email.
- Flexibility on overtime.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multicultural team and to cope with pressure in a positive manner while working to deadlines within a busy and demanding environment.
Looking forward to cooperating with you.