- You will be responsible for leading and directing the Accounting team to deliver a comprehensive Accounting and Financial services to contribute to the business success. Your duties and responsibilities are mainly including:
- Accounting Activities Management and Supervision:
- Plan, organize and control all activities of the department.
- Develop and implement to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain accounting principles, methods, policies, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Staff evaluation and development
- Supervise and allocate tasks to subordinates.
- Manage, review and approve team members’ work to ensure accurate, timely, and record-keeping in all aspects of accounting: AR, AP, tax accounting, assets, bank and cash management and other support activities.
- Supervise target setting for subordinates and evaluate their target achievement and performance.
- Advise and communicate career direction for subordinates, conduct coaching and training for members for their development and career advancement.
- Oversee all department functions and manage employees to deliver Accounting/ Financial reports to support effectively for the Company business, including but not limited to:
- Financial Accounting:
- Manage and cooperate with company teams to create annual business plan and monthly forecast for financial data.
- Ensure timing and accuracy of monthly and yearly accounting closing as required by management, Corporation and tax authority.
- Control payment plan and ensure accurate and timely processing of accounting transactions.
- Ensure the daily, monthly and yearly cash/ bank reconciliation and other Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Control and manage cash flow. Provide accurate and timely necessary information to support management’s decision-making process.
- Management Accounting:
- Prepare and analyze financial reports as required by company board of management, regional head quarter.
- Establish and maintain a cost accounting system that allows to track and forecast costs by customers, projects, time and the associated labor hours, material, and subcontractor costs incurred.
- Manage and make report on variances on revenue and expenditures and the reasons for those variances by performing periodic tracking of Actuals vs. Business Plan.
- Ensure the maintenance of proper records of all company assets.
- Tax Accounting:
- Ensure preparation and submission of periodic tax reports (VAT, WHT, CIT, and others) in line with government regulations.
- Review and verify the ledger books or ensure all tax reports/submissions; pay to the Government Treasury as per schedule.
- Be responsible to liaise with local authorities for all tax issues arising during business operation, included:
- Regular tax reporting/ tax payment reconciliation
- Tax incentives
- Preparation for yearly external audit and/or tax audit/ inspection as per legal requirements.
- Contract Management:
- Advise/support production teams on contract matters.
- Manage the issuance of invoices and follow-up and report on the delay of payment from customers.
- Manage the collection of delivery confirmation and certificate of completions from projects to fulfill the legal requirements.
- Other duties upon request.
- Vietnamese nationality;
- Bachelor Degree major in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same position.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping, tax and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- High responsibility, high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Japanese proficiency is an advantage.
- Professional and friendly global working environment;
- Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap with good development opportunities;
- Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
- Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 8:30-16:30; 5 days/ week);
- Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;
- Various employee benefit packages.
***Send CV and email with the position in subject