- Responsible for the VAT, CIT, WHT, PIT, ID and other tax including all other applicable taxes that applicable to SPVB which including:
- Functional supports across Loc. on tax events including tax audit or refund activities. Check and advice Locations national wide to ensure consistently compliance.
- Review all kind of contract to ensure compliance with both internal & external policies; support cash-flow, CAPEX and utilizable tax agreements.
- Analyses the business implications national wide, develop tax solution and timely consult to management the necessary actions to ensure robust tax position in accordance with tax law changes as well as business growth.
- Support on preparing response documents to tax or related authorities in case appealing or seeking advices
- Ensure DTA application for applicable contracts to support for CAPEX cost saving.
- Partnership with team member to timely provides supporting on finance events as interim, final statutory audit, tax audit or any other activities that not anticipated.
- Coordinate with team members for timely provide requested reports to authorities as stipulation.
- Assist line manager carry out tax projects to improve compliance, reduce tax risk and substance tax position.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor Finance / Accounting
- Thorough understanding of accounting transactions, tax laws are expected. Understanding the business activity in order to ensure the proper of tax compliance.
- Ability to analyze complex financial issues to drive resolution of non-standard accounting issues and recommend independent conclusions or solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong technical writing skills
- Solid time management skills; ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and function independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Good at English
- Good at computer skill
Other (if any)
- Be proactively action-minded, result-oriented with good supporting & compliance mindset
- Professionalism to handle and support other ad hoc functional requests and maturity in meeting expectations of direct supervisors
- Able to meet deadlines as necessary and work additional hours as required.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude with capability to deal effectively with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization and as part of a team