- Provide support and create balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the Line Manager (LM) in an establishment.
- ‘Cover-up’ for the LM by seeing to it that all aspects of a project are fully attended to and completed at the right time, regardless of challenges that may be encountered.
- Carry out administrative duties.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Be responsible for supervising projects in progress and ensure that all issues related to the projects are clarified and completed.
- Keep track of project’s progress.
- Keep records of all information related to project.
- Ensure that all project phasing are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance by using the appropriate systems, tools & techniques. Report & escalate to LM as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Other specific duties to be assigned by Line Manager.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting field in FMCG, preferable for foreign investment company.
- Deep understanding Vietnamese Tax regulation and VAS.
- Fluent in both English & Vietnamese speaking and writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Ms.Excel. SAP experience is a MUST, especially in FI & CO modules (know well about MM module & SD module also).
- Good attitudes towards project objective.