- Check payment documents and key transactions into system in compliance with accounting standards, Company’s policies and procedures, related Local Authorities’ regulations.
- Receive, check payment documents
- Liaise with requestor for verification when needed to ensure all documents are in line with company’s policies and requirement for payment process.
- Prepare AP payment vouchers for payment requests and coordinate with Financial & Treasury section to ensure payment are made timely and legally according to agreed payment terms to avoid negatively affect to production in case of late payment.
- Record all transactions into the systems accurately and ensure all are compliance with accounting standards, company’s policies & procedures and prevailing laws & regulations.
- University degree in Finance & Accounting
- 3 years of working experience (prefer in JV/foreign companies)
- Good skill in time management
- Focus on details, accuracy
- Having responsibility
- Adaptability, team work, communicative skill
- Conversant in English (speaking/writing/reading), PC literacy.