- Join Internship full-time from December to March
- Support Junior/Senior Auditor.
- Identify issue and offer recommended solutions on tax, accounting and business.
- Prepare and review financial statement reports and documentation supporting audit opinions.
- BA (Accounting / Auditing)
- English: TOEIC 650+, speaking
- MOS (Excel)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Time and project management skills
- Stress management
- Good accounting knowledge (updated regulations and laws of tax and accounting)
- Ability and willingness to travel to client’s office domestically.
- Allowance during Internship
- Opportunity to become official staff
- Experience professional Japanese working environment and have the opportunity to work directly with Japanese managers
- Young and dynamic staff
- Many training opportunities provided (including training opportunities in Japan)
- Gain valuable experience working with Japanese clients
- Join quarterly/annual team building activities.