- Assist with logging, tracking and correspondence to candidates
- Track applications
- Prepare requisition advertising materials
- Assisting Staffing team with CV screening and interviews
- Contact candidates to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Coordinate for various career events and hiring activities
- Other administrative, clerical and record keeping.
- Expected internship duration: 6 months at minimum (at least 3 days at work per week). Can be extended to 8 – 12 months if candidates are available. Details to be discussed during interviews.
- Third year student or final year student working towards a Bachelor of Arts/Journalism/Media/ Business or equivalent degree.
- Have desire to work in Human Resources.
- Will graduate in 2018.
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- Skills in digital designing, online social media, and multimedia application softwares (Photoshop, flash, video making and editing, etc.)
- Proactive in reaching out to people and networking.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
Nice to have:
- Experienced in coordinating and/or organizing events
- Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure
- A team player and quick learner
*Send your English CV with subject: Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Intern – [Your full name]