- Provide high quality actuarial reports and ensure all results are thoroughly checked for accuracy and consistency.
- Active analysis of results, with reporting of known errors, omissions or anomalies.
- Maintenance of adequate documentation of working process, working tools and integrity of those.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the valuation system. Ensure any changes are fully documented.
- Assist in regular financial reports including those for the local regulator, regional office and internal management team.
- Assist in European Embedded Value reporting.
- Perform periodic experience study analyses, including mortality, morbidity and persistency.
- Perform data generation and checking for actuarial reporting.
- Assist in business planning process.
- Carry out a wide variety of ad-hoc actuarial investigations, as required from time-to-time, ensuring all results are thoroughly checked for accuracy and consistency.
- Actively study towards a recognized actuarial qualification.
- Provide support to more junior actuarial students.
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any).
- Mandatory: A good university degree in a subject with significant exposure to actuarial, finance, mathematics and/or statistics.
- Advantage: Passed some actuarial exams.
Experiences:1-3 years of relevant actuarial experience.
Knowledge and skill set:
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill. Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Knowledge of basic actuarial techniques and terminology.
- Familiarity with Actuarial software (Prophet is preferable).
- Experience in Actuarial software modeling (Prophet is preferable).