- Handle the reception; arranging couriers; answering and forwarding phone calls; sorting and distributing posts
- Supporting office operations to ensure the offices operate smoothly. This includes equipment repairs and maintenance, fixed asset control, parking registration, and office purchases
- Other tasks as assigned
- Be a third year or last year student majoring in Administration Business or business-related fields.
- At least 3-month Full-time/Part-time Internship.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Results-oriented, initiative-taking, can work independently.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Good at English and computer literate.
- Allowance and parking fees (No salary).
- Business-travel fee bonus.
- On-the-job training.
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and stimulating working environment.
An English CV is preferred.