The Admin Intern will be responsible for administration of HR and Administration department and support other members with the administrative works. More specifically, responsibilities will include:
1. Support administration works:
- Welcome guest to the company, record information, serve drink and lead them to the meeting room, waiting area and contact related people or give them a tour around the office.
- Pick up the phone, transfer to relevant people or write down the messages.
- Send and receive mails and deliver to relevant people; Manage daily mail
services (work with teams, providers)
- Arrange all kinds of transportation/ trip for guests and staff (taxi, rented car, flights, trains, cruise…)
- Make copiers, send faxes, scan, print, work with notarization
- Make sure all forms of HR and Administration department available for staff and candidates.
- Supervise and ensure normal operation of the office (manage office
equipment, drinking water…)
- Manage information board of HR and Administration department.
- Support translation and interpretation as required; Support the work with
suppliers and purchasing work.
2. Support training and annual review:
- Prepare logistics for classes; Manage materials library, evaluation forms…
- Make annual review list, provide reference documents/ collect information for reviewers, inform reviewed staff about time and venue of the review.
- Manage absence recording and timesheet checking; Make other reports as
required by HR and Office Manager
- Support events organization; Other tasks assigned by HR and Officer Manager.
- Support other departments with administration tasks when being required.
- Education: 2nd and 3rd year students, majoring in Business Administration, Economics, Hospitality, English, etc. are preferable
- Experience: not required but preferable (voluntary, working experience, social activities…)
- Languages: Good English skills. Fluent in Vietnamese.
- Good communication skills; Patient personality and high responsibility; Good planning and reporting skills
- Self-motivated with strong team skills, high degree of punctuality; Hard
working and good health
- Able to work in shifts (6 hour/shift in the morning (7 a.m. -13 p.m.), afternoon (13 p.m. -19 p.m)
- Good management skills
- Proven capacity to apply a structured approach to working with assignments
- Get paid each month during the 6 months internship, meal allowance
- Opportunity to learn from experience professionals in HR and other specialties
- Enhance your employability after graduation
- Gain valuable cross-cultural working
- Enhance your English, computer skill and many soft-skills
- Flexible working time to match your studying schedule
- Opportunity to be recruited in an official position when the vacancy is available
***Submit Cover letter & Curriculum vitae in English under the title “[ESF_Admin Intern_Name]”