Working location: 224A – 224B Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Resolve administration problems and inquiries
- Record all office document and contracts
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Control stationary, water request in office
- Collecting stationary request from departments, prepare the stationary request for office, issue stationary to departments.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Propose payment request for office expense according to company’s procedure
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Other admin task has been assigned by board of management.
Legal administration task
- Implement legal procedures
- To update, review and update new legal documents related to the Company’s operation and propose to the head of departments for amending the Company documents in accordance with the new legal updated.
- Manage company stamp, stamping all the documents according to Law and Company’s regulation.
- Assist in coordination of insurance coverage for all staff
- Assist in monitoring all related to licenses and working permit
- At least 2 years experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, Accountant or similar role
- Required language: English
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Team oriented, strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Able to multitask, well organized and detail oriented personally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills