- The Admin team is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of E2. Admin team works behind and in-front of the scenes to ensure everything runs smoothly for students, staff, and families. The job description shall be amended from time to time, depending on changes of business requirements.
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to control inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Support academic teams, ensure classes are fully equipped and ready to use before study
- Welcome students and parents when they arrive. Instruct them to the right destinations and also be responsible for introducing E2 program to new clients.
- Answer and transfer incoming call to the attention person from other Departments and take note if the person is not available
- Manage student attendance list and go through cleaning service checklist as a daily task.
- Lead projects and initiatives that help improve administrative processes and a ensure a positive working environment.
- Keep track of company travel plan, monthly update number of required trips.
- Academic or work experience in administrative position
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Proficiency in MS office and managing databases, spreadsheets.
You’ll really stand out if you have…
- Positive, self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational skills
- Ability to engage positively with customers and partners in person and via telephone.
- These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work
- Ruthless about the results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact. You care about actual, measurable result.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more.