Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We are searching for administrative officer who is expected to
- Be responsible for audit report layout and issuance monitoring report update;
- Assist Managers in preparing the audit proposals and audit engagement letters;
- Be responsible for tracking status of engagement letter issuance, billing progress and archiving;
- Monitor audit staff leaves requests;
- Plan and organize actively the audit department activities (periodic trips, birthday parties, etc);
- Prepare annual audit department admin expenditures budget, follow-up actual/budget and make recommendations to management;
- Be responsible for booking and maintaining meeting rooms and their equipment in working condition;
- Track stock of office supplies and stationeries and place orders when necessary;
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Support department and coordinate with management in HR affairs with regards to training, recruitment and performance appraisal processes;
- Register VACPA, VICA learning course for senior staffs; support in doing the report and register these organizational members;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Support company’s administration team for other necessary tasks.
Candidates for the position of administrative officer need fulfill the following criteria
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other relevant major;
- Good command of English (French/Japanese is an advantage);
- Professional attire and presentation;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Computer skills especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills; and
- Willing to work overtime in the peak season.
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents
- Cover letter and CV in English
- IELTS/TOEIC results and academic transcript
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
CV + Email Subject: Administrative Officer-Audit_Full name