Responsible for supervising the performance of administrative works of staff, inventory, company assets management & other logistical works in order to ensure that the operation of station run efficiently.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Maintains & develops the service quality through feedback contribution & implement quality improvements in line with orientation of company. Responsible for building up professional working environment, enhance teamwork & personal responsibilities.
- Monitoring the clerical work of station as well as own team, ensuring that staff performs the work fast, efficiently and meet the deadline.
- Responsible for arrange & reminding the meetings of Station manager.
- Supporting & monitoring in inventory management, ground support equipment. Manage company assets, station tools. Proposing to purchase stationery, equipment for station. Check, verify damage assets or damage equipment, report to Station manager and make a request for repairing equipment if needed.
- Supervising all works which are related to human resource of station; support in solving all problems which are concerned to regime, rights of employees at station.
- Monitoring in Personal protective equipment, uniform allocation, ensure employees of station are fully equipped.
- Supervising & monitoring training certificates of employees & make recurrent training schedule if needed
- Participate in Station’s external affairs as assigned by Station manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by Station manager
- Internal: colleague & all related departments
- External: local airport authorities, partner, suppliers
- Male/ female: Age: 22-30 years old
- Honest, careful & high sense of responsibility
- Time management & focus to work efficency
- Be active in work
- High discipline
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduated from high school; priority for candidate who graduated from College/ University and has experiences in administration.
- English: Toeic 450 or above
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office, e.g., Words, Excel, power point, email.
- Can work indepently or group/team
- Good communication & negotiate skills
- Leadership skills
* Jetstar’s form application, download here. CV with title Ứng tuyển vị trí “Trưởng nhóm hành chính – Nội Bài”