At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – talents like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for the society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
- Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments
- Gathering market data to analyse trends
- Drafting presentations for internal audience within the Firm and external clients
- Attending team discussions and client meetings
- Background in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, law, foreign trade
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- An excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Ethical behaviour
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities
- High commitment to succeed and continue learning
- Strong record of academic achievement as per latest GPA score
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.