- Direct, guide and motivate agency to achieve set target
- Implement sales supporting activities such as regular training, workshops, sales seminars, motivation talks, weekly 1:1 meetings with leaders, monthly group meetings with agency
- Take field visits and regularly communicate to follow up and collect feedbacks from agency
- Explain and provide rationales on company directions and initiatives to agency force
- Promote and implement agency contest, event and award programs
- Handle and sole enquiries from agency and ensure information conveyed to agency are in compliance with company’s guidelines
- Coach, train and guide team members to achieve assigned tasks
- University graduate, preferably in economics, trading, business management, finance, banking or insurance.
- At least 2 year experience and above, preferably in insurance, banking, retail trading or training.
- Agency background and track record are advantages
- Good communication, presentation, sales management, business planning & interpersonal skill.
- Good at computer software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outloook)
- Be able to coach & supervise team members.