- Conduct regular agency training courses for new LPs
- Conduct training courses and workshops for existing LPs
- Deliver effective training programs for Leaders ( ALPMs, LPMs)
- Design / Conduct training and sales activities, sharing, motivations, etc.
- Fulfill KPIs for AT set by Company.
- Corporate with AD team to support agency force ( LPs, ALPMs, LPMs) to keep up with AD KPIs set by Company.
- Comply with MoF and/or Company rules and guidelines in training delivery process and procedure.
- Do Joint Field (JFW) Work when needed.
- Travel to other locations (business trips) when assigned by Asistant Training Manager/Training Manager.
- Make relationship rapport with AD/AT/Agency
- Self – develop to catch up with Company and Sales force expectations.
- Support AT Team in related work.
- University graduation (min.) – Major in Marketing / Finance / Economics / Pedagogy is preferred
- At least 2 years working experience with an international company. Experience in insurance industry is preferred.
- Holding professional qualifications on life/ health/property insurance
- LOMA/LIMRA is preferred
- English language certifications: C or equivalence (Min)
- Computer skill: B or equivalence (min)