- Data entry into our proprietary operating system.
- Key data and transmit data to customer timely
- Handle Air documents, Prepare various documents
- for international transportation, resolve complaints relating to them
- Interact with customers in arranging their international shipments
- Compares figures and totals on documents with statement of accounts submitted by accounting department to verify accuracy of documents.
- Fresh graduated student from Economics or Marine University/College or equivalent university
- Good English communication
- Acceptable PC knowledge
- Willing to put in extra hours, as required
- Well-organized, innovative, self-motivated
- Able to work well in team, under high pressure and tight deadline
- Good problem solving skill
- Annual Health Check Up, Medical Program
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Successful candidate must pass the company’s defined background check.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.