Responsible for performing air freight operations role including document preparation to vendor and carrier by using OFS, communicating with vendor and over-sea office for request and approval process, issuing invoices to related parties.
- Provide service to customer, vendor upon booking
- Making shipping documents by using OFS for outdoor and indoor according to specific instruction
- Execute airfreight procurement to local controlled business. Keep contact with the airlines for confirmed booking and prepare necessary documents.
- Coordinate with other department if needed to support local handling (pick-up and clearance)
- Coordinate with over-sea office and keep tracing the shipment to/from origin/final destination with no issue.
- Issue billing, invoicing and support A/C request if any.
- Perform data key-in in the system if required.
- Provide monthly/weekly requested report to supervisor/managers
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree with major on Foreign Trade/Logistics or related field
- MUST HAVE knowledge of freight forwarding industry and at least 1 year experience (prefer air export)
- Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to write simple reports, business correspondence, to interact and respond to customers’ questions.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good team player