- Perform manual screening upon request.
- Review and analyse transactions to identify suspicious transactions.
- Perform customer risk assessment.
- Perform special transaction monitoring.
- Support other matters related to AML projects.
- Mandatory: University degree
- Beneficiary: Degree in Economics/Accounting/Law is preferred.
- Mandatory One year experience in Compliance or AML.
- Beneficiary: Life insurance is preferred.
- Knowledge and skill set:
- Mandatory: Good problem analysis and time management; Good English writing.
- Beneficiary: Good communication, detailed oriented, proactive, hard-working and responsible.
- Job’s attributes:
- Ensure to perform the screening and clearing activities, special transaction monitoring and the assessment effectively as requirements.