- Responsible for one or more of the following activities: checks and verifies records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, posts ledger and general ledger entries and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- May reconcile accounts. May be responsible for a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting. Assignments are typically routine in nature.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Limited degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on most work.
- College graduate with strong English communication skill in both writing and speaking.
- Conduct work with high level of honesty and integrity
- Be able to work well independently as well as working in a team
- Good understand of local payment/banking regulation