- To create and manage service order, sales order in ERP system;
- To create and manage sales quotation, contracts and relating sales documents;
- To periodically follow overdue status of invoice and make plan to collect payment;
- To prepare and manage purchase documents;
- To plan for spare parts stock demand and make order as necessary;
- To coordinate with call center to receive/transfer inquiries from customers;
- To arrange monthly maintenance schedule as well as planned/sudden T&C, repair works
- To prepare working documents or any relating documents required by customers for proceeding the works: safety paper works, staff list. etc.
- To assist Manager to communicate with factories about warranty claim/quality issues, etc.
- To make reports for monthly meetings as requirements;
- To do other works as assignments.
- University graduate;
- Good at English (verbal and writing);
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power point;
- Result-driven, willing to learn, careful and open-minded;
- Good communication skill, interpersonal skill is preferred;
- Presenting and negotiation skills is preferred