- Suppervising AP team at HO and branches
- Approving vendor/item master data creation
- Reviewing invoice/ supporting documents and approving payment;
- Being responsible for AP accurate accounts providing training to AP staff as needed, ensuring to deliver all requirements for AP modules.
- Responding to all vendor inquiries
- Assisting with status reports, accruals, GL reconciliations and month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accounting practices
- Participating in tax declaration (input VAT, non-deductible expense)
- Calculating and analysing annual savings of specific items
- Assisting with other projects/positions as and when needed
- A minimum of ten years as an Accountant/General Accountant, at least two years as AP leader in an manufacturing MNC
- Excellent in MS Excel.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Independent, responsible, hard – working, honest, teamwork spirit.
- Strong problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Willing to work overtime and on weekends on occasion, as requested by management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or finance, higher education is an advantage.
- Mature, self – motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure