Monitor sales team performance:
- Deliver key sales indicators target and sales objective from company to Sales team in an effective way to achieve the expected results.
- Keep tracking performance on a regular basis and propose prompt action plan according to fluctuation in the market.
- Set up measurements to ensure sales team’s execution to be done properly in any event.
- Look into the results and analyze data to find out the opportunities for development assigned area in line with business requirements.
- Manage, control and utilize company resources (supports from trade programs, point of sales material…) to develop the business.
Develop sales team organization:
- Plan working schedule in a way of prioritizing support of sales team field execution via process of coaching and training on the job on a monthly basis.
- Assess team and individual performance to Identify the gap and provide the respective improvement plan individually.
- Understand people in the team to utilize the strengths by putting the right person in the right position.
- Motivate and appraise people’ performance appropriately together with create a disciplinary working attitude in order to have a fair working environment among sales team members.
- Build up morale, teamwork and competitive working spirit.
- Control and maintain the stability of manpower.
Customer handling & development:
- Maintain and commit to deliver best service to all customers.
- Build and consolidate to achieve excellent business with Key Account / Wholesales / other key customers in accordance with respective strategies in order to fulfill distribution, pricing and merchandising objectives.
- Monitor the flow of product so as to provide the correct information to the company for producing the efficient plan and development for the market.
Sales team communication:
- Communicate company’s direction to sales team in a right and understandable way for targets, objectives delivery and proper execution of trade programs.
- Educate people to conduct business following by standards and practices of company.
- Ensure to collect information and send reports as agreed schedule.
- Update field intelligence report on a regular basis and at the right way.
- Assist Line Managers in other activities related to areas in charge.
- The job description shall be subject to amendment and supplementation from time to time depending on changes of business needs as decided by the Branch.
- The job description is an integral part of labor contract signed between the Branch & the position holder.
- Education: University degree, preferable to Economic, marketing faculty.
- Work experience: At least 2 years in sales or marketing areas, of which, 01 year in supervisory position.
- Competencies: Planning, Action – oriented, Problem solving, Directing others, Customer focus, Motivating others, Confronting direct reports.