- Install, qualify and put into operation the module equipment and process.
- Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
- Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partner with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
- Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor of Engineering, major in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering, or related disciplines, and graduated from Jan 2016 onwards.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
- Must be willing to work on shift (12 hours/day, 4 days/week) to support Manufacturing/ New Product Introduction. Strong technical knowledge in equipment and process, strong problem solving skill to resolve complex issues.
- Able to work effectively either independence or in a team, be proactive to challenge status quo, be honest/direct/constructive confrontation. Professional to ensure meet commitment 100% of the time.
- Overseas fresh graduate candidates are welcome to apply.