- Supervise the smooth operation of all functions on a daily basis.
- Assist the Banquet Manager in training of staff on menu, beverage, set-up and service standards established by the Executive Assistant Manager, F&B.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- May be assigned special duties by the Banquet Manager.
- Be responsible for the day to day operation.
- Control and ensure cleanliness and proper maintenance.
- Attend to guests’ need in professional manner.
- Prepare all guest supply and other requisitions to ensure a smooth operation.
- Assist in setting up function rooms
- Take care of function as assigned to.
Essential And Optional Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Leadership Skills
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 2 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: Food and beverage
- Professional experiences: 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential: English (Primary tongue)