- Teach For Vietnam seeks an assistant who will support the CEO and Founder in administrative functions and financial stuffs.
- This position provides an individual with excellent communication and organizational skills the opportunity to be part of an extremely important initiative.
- This person will report directly to the CEO and Founder.
- Providing administrative support including, scheduling meetings, conference calls, maintaining calendars, and arranging travel, managing correspondence, and processing reimbursements
- Coordinating logistics, drafting agendas, providing advance materials, and executing follow up for meetings and team conferences
- Logistics support for diversified departments and leading some projects/events as assigned
- Implementing processes and procedures to increaseteam’s efficiency and organization
- Ensuring timely payment and tracking of bills, reimbursements, and expense reports for the CEO and Founder
- Handling incoming calls to the office
- Performing other tasks as directed by the CEO and Founder
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient English user
- The ability to influence and motivate others
- Leadership and achievement in academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Strong commitment to the community services
- Organizational ability: planning well, meeting deadlines, and working efficiently
- Respect for students and families in high-need communities
- Strong written and outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Exemplifies Teach ForVietnam’s core values: sense of possibility, constant learning, globally informed and locally rooted, diversity and inclusion, and interdependence
- Spirit of flexibility
- Open-minded and believe in strong potential of students
- Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
- A chance to work towards the vision that in 2050, all children in Vietnam will attain an excellent education.
- Be a part of enthusiastic, diverse, and supportive team.