- To report to the Housekeeping Manager on the running of the Department during her shift.
- To relief in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager and Floor Supervisor.
- To assist the Housekeeping Manager in certain responsibility and overseas the day to day operation as establish by Housekeeping Manager.
- To ensure that the highest standard of cleanliness and maintenance in all areas under Housekeeping Department are met.
- To assist, assign and supervise any Supervisor in their work and handling problems.
- To train, motivate and evaluate staff accordingly.
- To ensure that all work done according to the Department’s procedures, systems and policies.
- To ensure that the Company’s rules and regulations are being followed.
- To ensure that the Housekeeping of all stocks records, printed forms, cleaning and guest supplies are up to date and accurate.
- To make sure that monthly inventory of Linens, Guest Supplies, Chemicals, Housekeeping Equipment are carried out accordingly.
- To carry out continuous training on the job for all Housekeeping Employees.
- To maintain a close working relationship between Housekeeping and other Departments, especially Front Office and Maintenance.
- To handle any guest complaints, missing items, damages and report to the Housekeeping Manager.
- To check Guest Rooms for cleanliness and readiness of occupied rooms and make sure that the highest standard are met.
- To set up cleaning schedules for Public Area and Rooms.
- To ensure that the key policies set are followed accordingly – make sure that is control of in the issuing and returning of floor master keys from Maids and Cleaners.
- To comply with the Hotel’s rules and regulations.
- To promote a good flow of communication with all staff and to conduct meetings in the absence of the Housekeeper if necessary.
- To carry out efficiently instructions or assignments given by the Housekeeping Manager.
Essential And Optional Requirements
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (both written and spoken)
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Leadership Skills
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Housekeeping, or related field.
- 2 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Power Point
Desired Skills and Experience
- Level of Education: Vocational education
- Areas of study: Hospitality
- Professional experiences: 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential: English (Primary tongue)