Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation
Share accountability for quality, production, manufacturing efficiency targets and SEA in the designated production area.
- Responsible for designated area/duties in production operations of assigned factories.
- Support the production manager in implementing Continuous Improvement (CI) techniques and quality tools in daily production operations.
- Make day to day decisions within defined scope (with support on complex issues).
- Execute defined directives.
- Account for production area with defined scope of responsibilities.
- Share contribution to the achievement of team objectives.
- Explain practices and directives to factory Production/ Quality teams and/or LO teams to achieve shared goals.
- Influence factory supervisor level and drive change to achieve production objectives.
- Factory Production & QIP Floor Manager, Supervisor
- Development Managers
- Quality Department
- Senior Operations Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have a strong Continuous Improvement (CI) and quality mindset.
- With direct input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex production issues.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- Chinese or Korean (for communication with Factory Prod/QIP heads) a clear advantage.
- University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering.
- Prod or development / background or shoes making / quality experience.
- Min 3 years in Footwear industry.
- Prod or dev/comm background
- Some Shoes making / quality experience
- Good knowledge of shoes manufacturing process.
- Practice exposure and min 3-6 months rotation in another function outside Production i.e.Quality, Commercialization, Planning or Development.