- Communicate with the Chef, F&B Manager to discuss menu, marketing strategies and guest comments and concerns
- Maintain and handle all inventories directly involved with the operation of the outlet
- Forecast covers and revenues and then schedules accordingly
- Keep the waste factor in the restaurant at a minimal level
- Liaises with Maintainence Team on defect defects that have not been carried out promptly or satisfactory
Checks on miss-en-place are thoroughly and properly prepared at entrance, dining bar food pick up, areas of F&B outlets, before peak hours, daily
Sees that all bar and section staff are thoroughly briefed by his/herself or Supervisor the following particulars before peak hours:
- Reservations’: service procedures, seating arrangements, manpower allocation and timing etc.
- Advance order’s items, clients’ name.
- Major promotion events which take place in particular if the promotion takes restaurant.
- Memos pertaining to pricing, staff matters, new company’s polices and procedures and etc., if any..
- Staff duties & responsibilities are delegated.
- Check hygiene, toilet, food and beverage area, information board of restaurant area ensure everything ready before open time.
- Checks that all the section taff, bar staff, runner, cashier, cooks and baker are at their stations before peak hour.
Handle guest complaint
Contact with guest for find out about guest’ s demand and increase regular guest for restaurant
Check all area after closing time and ensure everything clean and tidy for next round
Observe daily conditions of all physical facilities and equipment in the outlets; make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed
Utilize the POS system in ringing and closing checks as well as shift reports and other Office usage
- Monitors staff strength at all F&B outlets, and see that we are not overstaffed, at all times
- Assists the F&B Manager in organizing training programs for new and existing supervisor, staff and new comer
- Complete and conduct performance evaluations for all employees
- Forecast necessary staffing and its related expenditure to get the job done
- Lay out goals and develop strategies to accomplish said goals
- Other task as assigned by F&B Manager
- Barchelor degree in Hospitality Managerment or equivalent required
- Minimum of two years as assisant manager experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Understand all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Pre-opening experience is a plus