- Ensure accurate, clear and efficient verbal and written translated communication between DOGD and all staff, internal & external parties.
- Coordinate DOGD daily diary to maximize the use of time on a daily, weekly monthly work schedule.
- Maximize effectiveness of meetings by supporting others to properly and fully prepare for any meeting, briefing or activity that requires input, attendance or cooperation from the DOGD (including but not limited to agenda, purpose complete plans and English supporting materials or presentations).
- Coordinate all department needs in a timely and effective manner including effective communication and planning between all consultants, managers and staff as directed
- Responsible for minute taking and timely distribution within all required meetings attended by DOGD as requested
- Liaise with all business & project consultants to ensure executives are welcomed and supported during visits
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the DOGD
- Degree in English, Business administrative qualification preferred
- Minimum 2 years working experience and previously held a position of similar nature, preferably with an international company / foreign executive
- Good interpersonal skills
- An excellent English communicator and well-organized
- Positive thinking and high sense of responsibility
- Enjoy attractive treatment.
- Work in a professional, fair environment.
- Opportunity to work and develop yourself, professional experience