- Provide legal advice to local and foreign organisations on all aspects of Vietnam law;
- Supervise/manage projects and ensure projects are delivered on time/budget, meeting client expectations;
- Develop/manage client relations as well as win client work;
- Be responsible for business development activities and targets;
- Provide training to the more junior lawyers.
- Be qualified as a Vietnamese lawyer
- Have at least three years’ PQE
- Ideally have previous experience working at an international or leading domestic law firm
- Top class academic record
- Highly effective communicator (both orally and in writing in English and Vietnamese)
- Excellent drafting skills in English and Vietnamese
- Corporate experience involving cross-border transactions
- Strong technical and commercial skills appropriate for the level of experience
- Able to work effectively as part of a bigger team and supervise more junior lawyers
- Able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload
- Committed to providing an excellent service to our clients
- Proactive involvement in business development and knowledge management.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.