- You become part of a leading international consulting organization (more than 223,000 people in 157 countries).
- You are assigned a personal coach who guides you and gives you the space to accomplish your goals.
- You get extensive training and development opportunities.
- Your career progression is based on a well-defined career development framework which helps you understand what to do to get to the next level.
- You will get a diverse and challenging job in a pleasant and collegial atmosphere, with a good combination of content and process challenges.
- Being an Associate in PwC Management Consulting creates plenty of opportunities to gain broader PwC knowledge and experience, assures you of a group of peers during your daily work and offers a curriculum of different training sessions.
- Since Management Consulting is part of PwC South East Asia Consulting, we closely collaborate with our colleagues in i.e. Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia. This creates learning opportunities for you to work in cross cultural teams and to work in other countries as you progress as a consultant in PwC.
- You have recently graduated or have a maximum of two years work experience.
- You have a completed your university degree with good study results. The programme you have done is not the most important requirement; it is your capacity to think in a structured manner and solve problems.
- Typically our consultants have an educational background in Business Administration, Business Economics, HR Management, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Psychology, Engineering, Econometrics, etc. If you have a different background, but have a clear affinity with numbers and data, we will be happy to contact you.
- You know how to create impact, are analytically strong and curious and like to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- You find it fun and challenging to analyse and solve new issues in a practical and creative way.
- You are a team player, social, ambitious, highly motivated to learn further, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have excellent command of both the Vietnamese and English language.
Send CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.