- Is familiar with, refers to and follows the audit manual and the firm’s risk management policies and procedures, consulting with colleagues as necessary.
- Reports any potential ethical breaches to managers and partners, making suggestions of how to address them.
- Assists with all aspects of the audit process, including planning, fieldwork and completion.
- Contributes to audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and understand the rationale for the audit strategy adopted.
- Communicates any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate.
- Develops good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact; including being able to discuss accounting and auditing concepts clearly, logically and consistently.
- Obtains an understanding of the client’s business and analyses client issues, reaching logical conclusions by applying theory to practice and appreciates the implication to potential audit issues.
- Proactive in managing client expectations.
- Develops supervisory and coaching skills, providing on-the-job learning to more junior colleagues and delegating work appropriately.
- Willing to receive and capable of responding to constructive feedback – asks for and acts upon feedback from executives, managers and partners.
- Can balance normal workflow and demands of professional exams without disruption to other team members.
- Maintains a credible and professional relationship with staff at all levels.
- Ensures jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the manager in advance.
- Agrees time for each assignment in advance and is able to evaluate time spent in this context.
- Understands commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service.
- Recommends changes to planning for subsequent years to improve profitability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- University graduates specialized in accounting and auditing;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
Your application, resume must be in English
Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Associate – HN Office)
The total document file size must not exceed 2MB